Western Hill country whitetails are a favorite big game animal in Texas and the Nation. Our whitetail hunts are a great hunt for both beginners and seasoned hunters. We offer both feeder and blind hunting as well as rut hunting where we rattle and spot and stalk those big mature bucks. These hunts are less physical than most of our western hunts, which opens it up to many more hunters.
Hunts are all inclusive 3 day hunts (2 half and 2 full days), 2×1 guided but will consider 1×1 for an additional fee.
Management hunts are up to 130” gross score with the option of upgrading to a trophy with a one time trophy fee.
Comfortable ranch house lodging and home style meals are included.
Whitetail Hunting GEAR LIST
- Good leather boots that can withstand cactus and sharp rocks
- Solid back packs that can hold personal items and water
- Durable warm weather clothing
- Light Jacket (warmer clothing will needed to be warn for winter hunts)
- Rain Gear
- Larger Caliber gun recommend .270 or larger
- Personal Optics (spotting scope and binoculars)
- Outdoor Edge changeable blade knives
- Depending on location a sleeping bag will be necessary
- Bug Spray
- Snake Gators
- Shooting Sticks
- Head Lamp
- Two large ice chests for meat and cape